O’Donnell Moonshine produces spirits using only traditional methods and natural ingredients. Our moonshine is then bottled in original American mason jars making it a stunning new product.
Today O’Donnell Moonshine is not only sold at the company’s own offices in Berlin-Wedding and London-Hackney, but also in an ever-growing number of food and drink stores throughout Germany, Great Britain and other European countries.
UK Regional Event Staff
O’Donnell Moonshine is looking for motivated, responsible and sales driven personnel to join our Christmas Events team over the winter period and bring our moonshine to the people!
If you enjoy the buzz of a fast-paced environment and want to get involved with an exciting new brand, then please send a short cover letter along with your CV and location to email@example.com
Start Date: 15/11/18 to 31/12/2018 (varies per event)
Hours: Part-time / Full-time
Starting Wage: £10/ph + £1 Commission per bottle sold (at event)
- Face to Face Sales
- Quality Customer Service
- Stock Management
- Cash Handling and Staff Supervision
- Adhering to the ‘ Challenge 25 policy ‘
- Following our Manual Health and Safety Policy (Educational training will be provided)
Requirements & Experience
- Needs to be based near: London, Liverpool, Nottingham, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Oxford, Chester, York, Kingston, Blenheim (Oxford), Cheltenham or Exeter.
- High levels of creativity
- Attention to detail
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Proficient English language and communication skills
- Age 18+
- ‘ Preferred ‘ Personal Alcohol License
- ‘ Preferred ‘ Driving License