Conditions of participation
- For your participation in the loyalty program (the ‘Gang’) offered by O’Donnell Moonshine Ltd, the following conditions of participation as well as our general terms and conditions apply once the sign up has been completed and is valid. By registering for the Gang, you agree to these conditions of participation.
- O’Donnell Moonshine Gang membership is free and not tied to any purchases.
- If you sign up to the Gang, you can start collecting loyalty ‘Proof’ points which you can exchange for a variety of our merchandise items or other perks, such as a free shot in our stores (hereafter referred to as ‘rewards’) according to the following conditions.
- You can find information on the processing of your personal data in connection with the O’Donnell Moonshine loyalty program here: https://odonnellmoonshine.co.uk/policies/privacy-policy
- You can only collect Proof if you shop online as a registered Gang member or take part in other activities designed for this purpose, e.g. following us on Instagram. You can find more information on current rewards and required Proof here: https://odonnellmoonshine.co.uk/pages/gang. It is not possible to collect Proof on Guest orders or other activities such as signing up to our newsletter without being a registered Gang member.
- In order to collect Proof, you need to log into your account before purchasing from our online store or engaging in other activities to collect Proof. You can view your Proof score at any time on the Gang page.
- The collected Proof is personal and cannot be transferred to another person or Gang member. The Proof has no monetary value and cannot be paid out.
- Any Proof points that you receive through your purchase will be deducted from your account if you return the item or cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to delete collected Proof if it can be verified that there have been incorrect orders, you have violated the conditions of participation or you have collected Proof in a fraudulent manner (e.g. through orders that were only placed to collect Proof but have not been paid)
Proof and Tiers
Collecting Proof will count towards the achievement of different Gang tiers.
The day you sign up to be a Gang member will be the start of your membership year. The membership can therefore differ from the calendar year. Your gang tier is based on the amount of Proof you have collected during the current and previous membership year. You can view the current requirements for the different tiers and rewards at any time on the Gang page. There are currently three tiers with corresponding rewards.
- When you’re signing up to the Gang, you’ll start as a Prospect. As soon as you have reached the required amount of Proof, you will reach the status of Bootlegger or Chief.
- As soon as you have reached a certain tier, you will keep the status until the end of your Gang membership. This also applies if your Proof has decreased through exchanging it for rewards or passing of time.
- Collected Proof can be redeemed at any time in the Gang member section at https://odonnellmoonshine.co.uk/pages/gang and in our physical stores. In order to exchange Proof for rewards, you need to collect the minimum amount of Proof for the reward you are interested in. Product rewards can also be redeemed without making any purchases. In cases like this, all you have to do is pay for the shipping. A cash payout of Proof is not possible. To use Proof you have to be logged into your account or verify your Proof status in our stores.
- The availability of rewards may vary depending on their popularity and we cannot guarantee that all rewards will be available at all times. However, the availability of appropriate rewards will be ensured at all times. If a reward you have selected is currently unavailable, you will be notified by us.
- There are certain rewards that will be made available when reaching a certain tier. You are entitled to these tier rewards as soon as you have reached the appropriate tier.
Changes, Termination and/or Exclusion from the Gang
- You can cancel your Gang membership at any time, either on our Gang page at https://odonnellmoonshine.co.uk/pages/gang or by contacting our customer service.
- If you cancel your Gang membership, all remaining Proof on your account will expire. Since your Gang account and normal customer account are the same, we will also delete all data linked to your customer account, provided there is no statutory retention period or a need for your customer data for other reasons (e.g. defence against claims against us, assertion of claims against you)
- We may at any time and at our sole discretion modify, limit or suspend the entire O’Donnell Moonshine loyalty program or these terms and conditions, should changes in the law, changes at O’Donnell Moonshine Ltd. or the introduction of new products so require. This change will take effect 14 business days from the date you were notified of this change online or via email (or a combination of both). If you don't accept these changes, you have the right to cancel your Gang membership. In this case, you have two (2) months from receipt of your notice of termination to exchange the Proof you have collected for rewards. However, during this period you will not be able to collect more Proof.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes to the O’Donnell Moonshine loyalty program and these terms and conditions without prior notice, provided that such changes do not adversely affect your Gang membership. Please keep yourself informed on the conditions of participation. You can find the current version at https://odonnellmoonshine.co.uk/
- Any proven abuse of the O’Donnell Moonshine loyalty program, proven fraud, non-compliance with the terms of participation, membership inactivity, false information or behaviour will result in the revocation of Gang membership and exclusion from further participation in our loyalty program.
Limitation of liability
We are neither liable for system disruptions or failures of our loyalty program nor for their consequences. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by suspension, modification and/or termination in connection with our loyalty program, except where such liability cannot be eliminated in accordance with statutory provisions, unless we or our authorised representatives have intentionally or grossly negligently violated legal obligations. This does not affect any claims for compensation due to product liability and injury to life, body and health as well as essential contractual obligations (e.g. such obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner regularly trusts and may trust). In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, liability is limited to the foreseeable damage. In particular, we are not responsible for the negative consequences of omitted or incorrect information (e.g. sending the reward to the wrong location). We are not responsible for any third party products or services.