Do you want to turn your passion for spirits and liqueurs into a job while helping to grow a new and exciting brand? If so, we want to hear from you!
O'Donnell Moonshine is bringing the infamous Moonshine Spirit from the 1920’s prohibition era into the 21st century. We only use high quality ingredients and value the tradition of our Moonshine by bottling it in original ‘Mason Jars’.
If you're interested in becoming a part of the Moonshine Gang, have a look at the job offers below and send us a short cover letter along with your CV and salary expectations with your application to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
Market Vendor / Event Manager
Full Time/Part Time
You will be in charge of selling O’Donnell Moonshine at Events in your local area. We are a quickly expanding company and we’re always looking to grow our events team by adding new passionate sales driven moonshiners!
If you enjoy the buzz of a fast-paced environment and want to get involved with an exciting new brand, then please send a short cover letter along with your CV.
Hours: Part-time / Full-time (Up to you to decide)
Starting Wage: £9/ph+ Commission (on average £14/ph)
- Face to Face Sales
- Quality Customer Service
- Stock Management
- Cash Handling and Staff Supervision
- Adhering to the ‘Challenge 25 policy’
- Following our Manual Health and Safety Policy (Educational training will be provided)
Requirements & Experience:
- Good time management, responsible and organised
- Attention to detailRight to live and work in the UK
- Proficient English language and communication skills
- Age 18+
- Preferred/not necessary: Personal Alcohol License, Driving License
Part-time hours: 8-32 per week
Salary: £9.00-£16.00 per hour